Mini tummy tuck Scar that is born as a result of having surgery. Tummy Tuck is a very demanding surgical technique. That allows removing fat from the part of the belly, repositioning the muscles, removing the hanging skin and eliminating stretch marks, leaving a flat and beautiful abdomen, ready to show off. Although also, it has a significant weight in the emotional health of people, improving self-esteem and quality of life.
Why is a scar?
To understand the origin of the tummy tuck scar, you need to explain what the intervention consists of. The operation begins with an incision in the pubic area. So the surgeon has access to the part of the abdomen to be able to remove the fat and eliminate the possible excess of skin. Then when the operation has finished, this opening near the pubis must be closed, and there is a mark in the form of a scar.
Mini Tummy Tuck Scar
The scar may be larger or smaller depending on how skilled the surgeon is; so it is always recommended to go for the work of professionals, informed of their experience and degree of prestige. The tummy tuck scar during the recovery or postoperative period decreases with the help of massages and drainages that help the swelling go down. It should be clarified that the scar will not disappear 100%. But it can be disguised with time.
That is why the surgeons, when intervening each patient, make the incision in the part of the pubis. Because with the underwear or bikini is hidden in intimate moments or at the beach / swimming pool. Punting a more, do not forget that it is fundamental that the surgeon has a broad trajectory and experience. Since he will have to manage to hide the scar as much as possible. Also, after the intervention, it is possible to achieve the disappearance of the scar, in a high percentage, with an operation to correct scars. Another alternative that is not ruled out to treat and erase the scars nowadays is the use of treatments such as creams that promise to improve the results when their application is constant.
How to remove Mini Tummy Tuck Scar?
Currently, several treatments guarantee excellent results to make the abdominoplasty scar disappear. Thus ending the nightmare of several women, especially those who do not want to deal with a scar now:
- Surgical correction: It is used for long and wide injuries since it is done by connecting the unaffected parts. This intervention can be complemented with the use of other treatments (creams, dermabrasion, and laser).
- Skin grafts: it consists of replacing the skin of the scar with a new surface. By cutting the area of the injury, thus removing the scarred skin and replacing it with new skin. The new skin is extracted from a hidden area of the body.
- Laser treatment: high energy light can eliminate scars. It will always depend on gravity and depth so that the necessary sessions may vary.
How to avoid Mini Tummy Tuck Scar
If you are considering having surgery, it is essential to prevent excessive scarring to achieve optimal results. Luckily, at this time, we have the best quality methods using the latest surgical ways that will allow you to recover faster than ever before. The treatments performed can help reduce the overall appearance of any post-procedure scar. How to choose the clean plastic surgeon. It is also essential to prepare for the care of your skin as you go through the many grades of healing. A tummy tuck is a worthwhile procedure, but one that should be taken seriously, since it is a surgery.
Five tips for your scar
- The use of products that improve the extension of scars. The patient can apply creams of aloe vera and rosehip to reduce the size of the scar.
- When using treatments such as creams and others, it is recommended to combine them with almond or olive oils. These are excellent allies for the skin so that this area shows care. Therefore, you will be doing two things: improve your scar and take care of your skin in this area.
- You have to avoid weight changes because these will make the scar more visible. For example, if your injury is small, it is evident that when you are overweight, the skin tends to stretch, and with it, your scar. An additional tip is that after the tummy tuck, you take care of and improve your eating habits.
- After performing the abdominoplasty, the scar takes about nine months to go from being red to white; there is no need to be alarmed before this time.
- The most important thing before choosing any treatment to eliminate or blur the scar is to advise your doctor to see which treatment is best suited to your case. Each person has a skin type, healing capacity, and some habits, and the procedure can vary depending on each case.
Things to do after your tummy tuck
It is very important to follow aftercare instruction given by your surgeon.
- You should start walking a bit after your surgery. It will reduce the chances of blood clots.
- Do not smoke for at least eight weeks.
- Try to eat healthy diet. Include fresh fruit, vegetables and liquid.
- Do not lift heavy items for at least six weeks. They may cause complications.
- Avoid any exercises that stretches or puts pressure on your abdomen.
Topical Vitamin E that might help to remove Mini Tummy Tuck Scar
Some doctors suggest that using vitamin E topically can reduce scars. It can also keep the scar moisturized.
Make sure you use 100% pure vitamin E oil. Apply it to your scar once a day for a few months.
If you experience allergic reaction discontinue it and consult your surgeon.
Check for signs of infection
Make sure you clean your incision daily. Keeping your scar clean can reduce its appearance. And will also reduce risk of infection.
Consult your surgeon if you experience any of the following symptoms:
“> Excessive bleeding from incision line.
“> Increased in swelling or redness.
“> If you experience severe pain that isn not relieved by medication.
“> Yellow drainage from the incision line.
“> Temperature about (38°C) or 100.4°F
The reality is, a tummy tuck will leave you with a permanent scar. It is advised to control weight gain and maintain a slim tummy. There is a saying that “precaution is better than cure”.
Think about the choices for scar reduction. Take proper steps before and after surgery. To get a health healing process in order to reduce the scar as minimal as possible. Strictly follow the above guidelines to avoid Mini Tummy Tuck Scar