Tummy tuck prices can vary from $3,000 to $12,000, depending on body fat. Such as your geographic area, the surgeon and the method involved in the surgery. Excellent tummy tuck prices include liposuction. They fall into the high-end of the price range, with a cost tag of $11,000 to $12,000.
According to RealSelf the regular tummy tuck price is between $9,000 and $13,000. The ASOPS notes the national standard for plastic doctor’s pay for a tummy tuck to be $5,130. With relatively extra $4,500 for the value of anesthesiologist and surgery center.
The amount of a mini tummy tuck with liposuction can depend on the number of areas. But the cost of tummy tuck methods that are more complex such as body lifting, belt lumpectomy. Or extended tummy tuck planned for patients after massive weight loss is more significant than a full tummy tuck cost. In general, a body lift costs around $16,000 but can be high when connected with liposuction.
Tummy tuck prices include
- Doctor’s fees
- Surgical facility or hospital costs
- Medical tests
- Anesthesia fees
- Post-surgical garments
Find best service
- Discuss with the best tummy tuck expert.
- Compare before and after tummy tuck photos of tummy tuck specialists.
- Notice how relaxed you feel with each of the Board Certified Plastic Surgeons, because this is one of the most crucial stages.
- Ask every plastic surgeon about his or her tummy problems and scars, understanding that every correct plastic surgeon has had some reduced tummy tuck impacts.
- Ask your plastic surgeon how complications of tummy tuck and poor scars have been resolved.
- Find out if your plastic surgeon works with an anesthesiologist certified by the board, and if the surgical center is licensed.
- Review tummy tuck financing options since it can make your tummy tuck affordable.